A Documentation Team meeting is planned for the first Tuesday of every month @ 17:30 UTC.
Date, time, place
The next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, March 3, 2015 @ 17:30 UTC. We will meet in #ubuntu-meeting-2 on irc.freenode.net.
Documentation Team meetings are open to everyone who wants to contribute to Ubuntu Documentation.
The chairs are the drivers of the four sub-teams along with one main chair who commands the bot.
From Last Meeting
Pending Action Points
- hannie to confer with Kevin re: UMP and report to e-mail list.
- dsmythies make some announcements about the Canonical Clouddocs (done)
- dsmythies pmatulis prepare for and execute point releases for serverguides 12.04 and 14.04 quickly before 15.04 crunch time.
- pmatulis send a help request to the mailing lists (ubuntu-doc and ubuntu-server) (done)
- pmatulis make changes to the focus page re contributors using 14.04 (done)
Past meetings are shown on the MeetingLogs/DocTeam page.