A Documentation Team meeting is planned for the first Tuesday of every month @ 16:00 UTC.
Date, time, place
The next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, May 5, 2015 @ 16:00 UTC. We will meet in #ubuntu-meeting-2 on irc.freenode.net.
Documentation Team meetings are open to everyone who wants to contribute to Ubuntu Documentation.
The chairs are the drivers of the four sub-teams along with one main chair who commands the bot.
From Last Meeting
Pending Action Points
- hannie to confer with Kevin re: UMP and report to e-mail list.
- dsmythies make some announcements about the Canonical Clouddocs (done)
- dsmythies pmatulis prepare for and execute point releases for serverguides 12.04 and 14.04 quickly before 15.04 crunch time. (done)
- pmatulis send a help request to the mailing lists (ubuntu-doc and ubuntu-server) (done)
- pmatulis make changes to the focus page re contributors using 14.04 (done)
Stephen M. Webb mentioned the Desktop-Next/Unity8-Desktop user guide on the list. How to mobilize an interest among the team members to work with this new area of docs?
- Create preliminary 15.04 content in preparation for 15.04 release day. Doug S. will do by April 13th. If it doesn't mess up links, will change to LTS only for installation guide.
- Prepare to delete remaining 10.04 content at EOL at the end of April. Doug S. Prerequisite: 15.04 final done first.
- Propose changing the monthly meeting time from 17:30 UTC to 17:00 UTC so that Peter M. has ability to attend. Note that the original change from 17:00 to 17:30 was as requested by Peter, so this shouldn't be an issue. However, maybe availabilities change between daylight saving time and standard time.
Past meetings are shown on the MeetingLogs/DocTeam page.