My personal wiki is currently under construction. Please try again later. You can also visit me on Launchpad.
Wading through https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PackagingGuide/Complete. Have made substantial edits to PackagingGuide/*, MOTU/GettingStarted and had good discussion with dholbach, other MOTU along the way.
Next is step 4 of https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/GettingStarted
Following some discussion on the ubuntu-devel-discuss ML, Andrew Sayers had the idea for the #ubuntu-signpost IRC channel to help direct new users to appropriate help tools
We've since expanded the idea to include the https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Signpost wiki as well
- Continuing global replacement of "habilitar" with "activar" as the translation for "enable"
Great link: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TranslationLifecycle
#ubuntu-l10n-es chosen as IRC channel for UbuntuSpanishTranslators
- lecaros granted flags for #ubuntu-es-l10n
- Forward created from #ubuntu-es-l10n to #ubuntu-l10n-es
Waiting on flags from P3L|C4N0 for #ubuntu-l10n-es
Helpful links: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IrcTeam/CreatingChannels, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IrcTeam/OperatorGuidelines, https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat#LogBots, http://freenode.net/using_the_network.shtml
LoCoBot (locobot_5) acquired for the channel, which is now logged at http://logs.ubuntu-eu.org/freenode/
Prospective Ubuntu Membership
- Expand and improve this wiki
- Acquire testimonials/sponsors
- Alternatively, persevere and acquire MOTU membership, which would automatically grant general Ubuntu Membership