MichaelVogt - chair
Lightning round order
- keybuk, ev - vacation
- Lightning Round
- 2-4 sentences on current work/roadblocks
- Outstanding actions from last meeting
- Farming out tasks that aren't being handled
- Any business from activity reports
- Good news
- Next week's chair
Outstanding actions from last meeting
Actions from this meeting
Chair for next meeting
- virtual machine hacking (vmbuilder, kvm, libvirt)
- bug 589227 (2.6.32-22.35 breaks kvm)
- building out the py27 ppa stack (ppa:barry/py27stack)
- email discussions
- package tests
- alpha1: app-install-data update, command-not-found update
- gnome-codec-install: add aptdaemon backend
- a bunch of debian merges
- software-center: SRU for 2.0.5
- update-manager: fix threading hang, switch to aptdaemon backend, SRU, use inline progress
- Removed dtmenu.cfg from default d-i menu.cfg; it isn't used in Ubuntu and it confuses gfxboot-theme-ubuntu (#588221).
- Finished upgrading Debian grub2 to a current snapshot.
- Landed the grub2 btrfs-probe branch upstream.
- Fixed support-escalated cdrom-detect #586036 (d-i prompts for CD-ROM drivers when preseeding from USB drive).
- Removed tasksel and aptitude from the base system.
- GRUB 2:
- Substantial documentation work. The info manual is still incomplete in parts but is much more useful now; in particular, I documented all the options available for use in /etc/default/grub.
- Fixed serious breakage with incorrect partmap module names generated by grub-mkconfig.
- Minor bug fixes.