Meeting started by popey at 20:00:17 UTC. The full logs are available at http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2011/ubuntu-meeting.2011-08-16-20.00.log.html .
Ubuntu UK LoCo re-approval.
LINK: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/ReApprovalApplication2011 (AlanBell, 20:05:19) LINK: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/TeamReports/ (popey, 20:12:09) LINK: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/TeamReports (itnet7, 20:12:53)
- Ubuntu California Re-Approval
LINK: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/ApprovalApplication2011 (popey, 20:23:06) LINK: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/ApprovalApplication2011 (popey, 20:23:26)
- Ubuntu Arizona Reapproval
LINK: https://wiki.kubuntu.org/ArizonaTeam/ApprovalApplicationrenewal (czajkowski, 20:41:57) LINK: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArizonaTeam/ApprovalApplicationrenewal (popey, 20:42:04)
Meeting ended at 20:58:14 UTC.
- on Ubuntu California Team Re-Approval
- For: 3 Against: 0 Abstained: 0
- on Ubuntu Arizona Re-Approval
- For: 3 Against: 0 Abstained: 0
- on re-approval of Ubuntu UK loco
- For: 3 Against: 0 Abstained: 0
People present (lines said)
- popey (103)
- czajkowski (33)
- meetingology (31)
- pleia2 (24)
- leogg (24)
- itnet7 (24)
- Dazed_75 (20)
- toddc (20)
- huats (18)
- scott_ev (17)
- bj0 (7)
- triunity (4)
- jtatum (4)
- bigcalm (4)
- christel (3)
- fuzzyvader (3)
- brobostigon (3)
- Yorokobi (3)
- bigcalm_lappy486 (2)
- hutchnate (2)
- stuart (2)
- danfish (1)
- isz_id (1)
- philipballew (1)
- StevenR (1)
- jledbetter (1)
- reidrac (1)
- daubershome (1)
20:00:17 <popey> #startmeeting
20:00:17 <meetingology> Useful Commands: #topic #action #link #idea #voters #vote #chair #action #agreed #help #info #endmeeting.
20:00:21 <popey> ping czajkowski itnet7 huats leogg paultag
20:01:00 <leogg> hello
20:01:12 <AlanBell> o/
20:01:12 <czajkowski> Aloha
20:01:25 <scott_ev> howdie
20:01:31 <toddc> hello
20:01:33 <itnet7> Hey there!
20:01:37 <Dazed_75> Hiya
20:01:41 <popey> paultag explained he may not be around and has already given us his votes via email. So when the time comes we'll be okay there.
20:01:53 <popey> huats: you about?
20:01:54 <triunity> Mornin
20:02:05 <bj0> alo
20:02:12 <fuzzyvader> hey
20:02:30 <Yorokobi> Good afternoon, everyone.
20:02:52 <scott_ev> mhelmke ping
20:02:53 <czajkowski> huats: did say he would be here
20:03:03 <popey> give him just a minute or two
20:03:09 <czajkowski> yup
20:03:58 <jtatum> \o
20:04:14 <huats> I am here
20:04:18 <popey> \o/
20:04:19 <huats> sorry for the late arrival
20:04:23 <popey> np
20:04:39 <popey> right, we'll begin then.
20:04:48 <popey> #topic Ubuntu UK LoCo re-approval.
20:04:48 <meetingology> TOPIC: Ubuntu UK LoCo re-approval.
20:04:53 <popey> AlanBell: you about?
20:05:09 <AlanBell> I am, good evening all
20:05:13 <popey> Now, to be clear, myself and czajkowski wont take part in the vote on UK because we're both in the team
20:05:20 <popey> but huats itnet7 and paultag will vote
20:05:36 <popey> is anyone here to support the UK team re-approval application?
20:05:41 <AlanBell> o/
20:05:45 <brobostigon> o/
20:05:47 <danfish> o/
20:05:49 <StevenR> o/
20:05:58 <reidrac> o/
20:06:31 <popey> itnet7 / huats do you have any questions or comments for AlanBell ?
20:06:42 <bigcalm_lappy486> Hi
20:06:44 <bigcalm_lappy486> o/
20:07:10 <itnet7> popey: thinking... The Application really spells out a lot
20:07:17 <popey> yeah, have some time to read
20:07:22 <popey> I'll ask a question then â˜º
20:07:29 <itnet7> AlanBell: What would you say is the teams biggest challenge?
20:07:54 <christel> o/
20:08:22 <AlanBell> well there are a number of challenges, we have a lot of awesome individuals and we need to do more as a team to bring more people in
20:08:46 <leogg> AlanBell, what do you do to get people involved in the team?
20:09:01 <AlanBell> I know there are *loads* of UK people in #ubuntu and the english language forums who are not really involved in the loco activities as such
20:09:49 <AlanBell> leogg: we have a lovely friendly IRC channel where we provide support and organise things, we announce events to our mailing list, website and loco directory page
20:10:14 <AlanBell> we organise real world events like geeknics and conferences
20:10:33 <itnet7> Ditto
20:10:38 <AlanBell> yeah, the Ubuntu in Business event was buzzing, we should do another one of them
20:10:44 <leogg> AlanBell, the geeknics and oggcamp are really cool
20:10:50 <AlanBell> quite a bit of work in the planning though
20:11:14 <AlanBell> oggcamp was such fun
20:11:32 <itnet7> Awesome work, I have no other questions
20:11:33 <leogg> AlanBell, team reports? do you have any? I can't find them on the application
20:11:53 <AlanBell> we do have team reports, we used them when writing the application, one sec . . .
20:12:09 <popey> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/TeamReports/
20:12:18 <czajkowski> Is there plans to run more Ubuntu in Business?
20:12:19 <leogg> popey, thanks
20:12:24 <huats> AlanBell, do you have any interactions with locos around ?
20:12:31 <AlanBell> czajkowski: just an aspiration at the moment
20:12:43 <AlanBell> huats: other loco teams you mean?
20:12:53 <itnet7> [LINK]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/TeamReports
20:13:00 <itnet7> lol
20:13:02 <huats> yep
20:13:06 <itnet7> my bad
20:13:23 <popey> the wiki is broken, it doesn't show ones after april, but they are there
20:13:39 <popey> oh, it does, just in a dumb order
20:14:09 <leogg> I must say I'm a big fan of uupc, based on that alone I'll give you +1
20:14:13 <popey> lol
20:14:18 <AlanBell> uupc is teh awesome
20:14:19 <czajkowski> hehe
20:14:58 <czajkowski> I've just one question, how do you plan to reach out to get more people involved in your team, and get more of the canonical folks who are based in the UK involved?
20:15:22 <AlanBell> huats: there is a list at the end of our reapproval application of some things we do for other locos
20:16:10 <huats> AlanBell, I was not meaing things you are doing for other teams, but things you are doing with other teams
20:16:17 <huats> (like joint meetings)
20:16:43 <huats> (read meaning not meaing)
20:16:45 <AlanBell> czajkowski: I would indeed love to get more canonical folk involved, we get together at the release parties, but doing more than that would be great
20:16:59 <AlanBell> I did do some fire breathing with aqarius, that must count for something
20:17:09 <scott_ev> haha
20:17:25 <bigcalm> LOL
20:17:27 <AlanBell> huats: hmm, interesting, we are a bit of an island in that sense and the litteral sense
20:17:37 <popey> AlanBell: it seems there has been quite a flurry of activity in the last few months, possibly ahead of this meeting. How do you keep that momentum up?
20:17:44 <TheOpenSourcerer> Evening - sorry I'm late.
20:17:49 <huats> AlanBell, I know that would be the interesting thing
20:18:17 <AlanBell> popey: I want to speed it up faster
20:18:29 <popey> How?
20:18:59 <AlanBell> more events, working more with the people who do stuff in other areas of the country like the Manchester stuff
20:19:21 <popey> ok
20:19:24 <AlanBell> I want to find a way in to the universities, the computing societies I tried so far were unresponsive
20:19:36 <popey> czajkowski / leogg / huats / itnet7 any more questions?
20:19:37 <AlanBell> links with hackspaces etc
20:19:45 <czajkowski> nope I'm good thanks.
20:19:49 <AlanBell> I went to the london hackspace last month to see what they are up to
20:19:52 <leogg> I'm ready to vote 20:19:52 * daubershome is late... sorry"
20:20:24 <popey> #voters leogg huats itnet7
20:20:24 <meetingology> Current voters: huats itnet7 leogg
20:20:24 <itnet7> leogg: ditto
20:20:31 <popey> ok
20:20:37 <popey> here goes.
20:20:38 <leogg> +1
20:20:41 <popey> haha
20:20:44 <popey> not so fast
20:20:51 <leogg> popey, come onnnnnnn
20:20:56 <popey> #vote on re-approval of Ubuntu UK loco
20:20:56 <meetingology> Please vote on: on re-approval of Ubuntu UK loco
20:20:56 <meetingology> Public votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (private votes don't work yet, but when they do it will be by messaging the channel followed by +1/-1/+0 to me)
20:21:00 <itnet7> +1
20:21:00 <meetingology> +1 received from itnet7
20:21:06 <leogg> +1
20:21:06 <meetingology> +1 received from leogg
20:21:08 <huats> +1
20:21:08 <meetingology> +1 received from huats
20:21:12 <popey> #endvote
20:21:12 <meetingology> Voting ended on: on re-approval of Ubuntu UK loco
20:21:12 <meetingology> Votes for:3 Votes against:0 Abstentions:0
20:21:12 <meetingology> Motion carried
20:21:16 <AlanBell> \o/
20:21:17 <popey> Plus one more from paultag
20:21:20 <bigcalm> \o/
20:21:23 <jledbetter> Congratulations AlanBell
20:21:23 <TheOpenSourcerer> woot!
20:21:28 <itnet7> Sweet!! Congrats
20:21:29 <popey> Great work AlanBell 20:21:29 * christel claps
20:21:31 <popey> keep it up
20:21:34 <leogg> congrats guys! awesome work!
20:21:34 <czajkowski> AlanBell: congrats
20:21:36 <christel> well done tinkerbell! <3
20:21:37 <scott_ev> w00t
20:21:42 <bigcalm> Nice work AlanBell
20:22:10 <TheOpenSourcerer> That didn't take long. Only grabbed the last 5 mins. Did I miss much?
20:22:11 <bigcalm> And everybody else who continue to make the UK Team awesome
20:22:22 <popey> TheOpenSourcerer: you missed the bit where we handed out free money
20:22:23 <popey> sorry
20:22:29 <TheOpenSourcerer> Blast.
20:22:45 <popey> Right, moving on
20:22:47 <TheOpenSourcerer> Never mind - it would have slipped through my fat fingers anyway
20:22:58 <popey> #topic Ubuntu California Re-Approval
20:22:58 <meetingology> TOPIC: Ubuntu California Re-Approval
20:23:06 <popey> #link https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/ApprovalApplication2011
20:23:16 <popey> bah
20:23:26 <popey> [LINK] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/ApprovalApplication2011
20:23:32 <popey> stupid bot
20:23:37 <popey> pleia2: you about?
20:23:40 <pleia2> hi
20:23:43 <popey> hullo!
20:23:44 <DarkwingDuck> o/
20:23:51 <czajkowski> Aloha folks
20:24:01 <popey> Anyone here to support Ubuntu Californian LoCo reapproval?
20:24:11 <DarkwingDuck> \o/
20:24:11 <jtatum> o/
20:24:18 <pleia2> o/
20:24:51 <philipballew> o/
20:25:05 <DarkwingDuck> I'll be bouncing a bit.. playing Dady Day Care.
20:25:11 <DarkwingDuck> *Daddy
20:25:20 <popey> pleia2: I am enjoying seeing the work you're doing installing Ubuntu for local community projects. Hows that going?
20:25:24 <popey> are others involved?
20:25:41 <pleia2> popey: very well, just had a partimus installfest where we has several team members come out
20:25:55 <czajkowski> DarkwingDuck: pleia2 care to tell us how ye get things done in your team ?
20:25:57 <pleia2> grantbow has been involved for years, we had a woman from our ubuntu hours and installfests come out too
20:27:30 <pleia2> we have people all over the state taking charge of events in their area and plan them, we swap tips about venues and things
20:27:53 <pleia2> so we've got ubuntu hours all over the place, the bay area and southern california are distinct regions that often have events
20:28:40 <pleia2> so for us it's really about individuals in their regions taking charge of events
20:28:54 <itnet7> It seems to be working out really well
20:29:05 <popey> I'd be interested in how your 'hours' work out
20:29:10 <popey> many turn up?
20:29:25 <pleia2> we've had everywhere from 1 to over 20
20:29:28 <huats> to add to popey : how do you promote them ?
20:29:38 <pleia2> I'd say typically for most it's about 5-10 people
20:29:50 <DarkwingDuck> LUGs, Word of mouth, etc.
20:29:54 <popey> and how regular are they?
20:29:55 <leogg> pleia2, California is pretty big, how do you manage to cover all of the state? Or does most things happen on the bigger cities/areas?
20:30:00 <pleia2> we announce them on our mailing list, forums, twitter, identica, facebook
20:30:01 <popey> in the same place all the time?
20:30:11 <DarkwingDuck> Try to
20:30:29 <pleia2> and then locally some ubuntu hours advertise to LUGs (I advertise the Ubuntu Hours we couple with Debian dinners to the local lists for SF Ubuntu Hours)
20:30:37 <czajkowski> pleia2: that's a lot of places, I know other teams complain about posting to multiple places, but do you think it's benefical ?
20:31:05 <pleia2> leogg: we have active members all over the state, so individuals just create events where they are (our list of ubuntu hour locations is at the end of our app, it's not just the major cities)
20:31:23 <czajkowski> DarkwingDuck: can you tell us how things are in the team, in the past it was a bit hairy, but I'm glad to see it's settled down, how is the team doing now ?
20:31:28 <popey> wow
20:31:33 <popey> thats an impressive set of Hours
20:31:36 <pleia2> popey: some are every other week, the ones in the bay area tend to be monthly (mostly because there are millions of tech events in the bay area, more than one per month would be further saturation
20:31:52 <leogg> pleia2, nice! thank you
20:32:00 <popey> Yeah, I can imagine!
20:32:10 <pleia2> czajkowski: the core team handles announcing things centrally to all the resources, it's not so bad, then individuals handle announcements locally
20:32:28 <czajkowski> ok
20:32:29 <czajkowski> thanks
20:32:42 <pleia2> we use posterous to post to twitter, identica and facebook all at once, then create a loco directory entry and copy that into mailing list and forums posts
20:32:43 <DarkwingDuck> Things in the team are going very well. We've had our... differences of opinions at times but, we have managed to sit down, take a few breaths and explain the logic behind things. People tend to respond to that.
20:33:03 <popey> What about the financial side of things, do you pay for venues for hours?
20:33:24 <DarkwingDuck> In San Diego, no, we have not had to as of yet.
20:33:32 <DarkwingDuck> Well, San Diego area.
20:33:36 <popey> you use starbucks and similar?
20:33:42 <DarkwingDuck> Yes
20:33:45 <czajkowski> DarkwingDuck: / pleia2 where do you see the team going/progressing in the next 2 years?
20:33:49 <pleia2> there are a lot of independent coffee shops in california
20:33:54 <popey> hah
20:34:18 <popey> what time of day and day of week is most popular for Hours?
20:34:45 <DarkwingDuck> I would like to expand the outreach to the massive amount of Unis here in California.
20:34:47 <pleia2> in the bay area whenever we need to pay for a venue we team up with a LUG who handles costs, or a non-profit that can get us in for free as long as we promote them (again, here that's often partimus - upcoming solano stroll is paid for by berkeley lug under the partimus non-profit banner)
20:35:27 <pleia2> popey: roseville (near the state capital) had a popular lunchtime ubuntu hour, but most are in the evening, 6-8PMish
20:35:34 <popey> thanks
20:35:39 <popey> I have no more questions
20:35:50 <czajkowski> same here
20:35:51 <DarkwingDuck> We do it (normally) on saturday mid day
20:36:06 <itnet7> everything looks good to me
20:36:06 <pleia2> czajkowski: I think just staying on track and keeping all communication lines open is what is most vital for our team, we've been growing lately and it's good
20:36:26 <pleia2> so make sure we stay on track and take opportunities and volunteers as they come we're in a good position for that now
20:36:28 <czajkowski> great stuff
20:36:31 <leogg> no more questions from me
20:36:36 <czajkowski> looks good to me
20:36:45 <huats> looks very good to me too
20:37:07 <leogg> yep, very nice job and great app
20:37:33 <popey> ok
20:37:45 <popey> #vote on Ubuntu California Team Re-Approval
20:37:45 <meetingology> Please vote on: on Ubuntu California Team Re-Approval
20:37:45 <meetingology> Public votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (private votes don't work yet, but when they do it will be by messaging the channel followed by +1/-1/+0 to me)
20:37:51 <itnet7> +1
20:37:51 <meetingology> +1 received from itnet7
20:37:54 <leogg> +1
20:37:54 <meetingology> +1 received from leogg
20:37:56 <popey> +1
20:37:58 <czajkowski> +1
20:38:02 <huats> +1
20:38:02 <meetingology> +1 received from huats
20:38:05 <AlanBell> um popey #voters
20:38:08 <popey> yeah
20:38:10 <popey> #endvote
20:38:10 <meetingology> Voting ended on: on Ubuntu California Team Re-Approval
20:38:10 <meetingology> Votes for:3 Votes against:0 Abstentions:0
20:38:10 <meetingology> Motion carried
20:38:12 <popey> hang on!
20:38:26 <czajkowski> AlanBell: your voting bot is confusing
20:38:27 <popey> it's +5
20:38:35 <popey> plus paultag gave +1 via mailing list
20:38:41 <popey> sorry, I screwed the #voters
20:38:41 <czajkowski> +6
20:38:47 <popey> so basically, you're done
20:38:48 <pleia2> thanks everyone
20:38:51 <jtatum> Awesome!
20:38:53 <popey> congratulations!
20:38:53 <DarkwingDuck> Thank you
20:38:55 <pleia2> see you in 2 years!
20:38:58 <popey> haha
20:38:59 <AlanBell> yay pleia2 and california
20:39:01 <itnet7> Very good job, Go Cali!!
20:39:05 <leogg> keep up the good work cali!
20:39:13 <DarkwingDuck> See some of ya in Orlando.
20:39:24 <AlanBell> czajkowski: user error
20:39:34 <AndroUser> is it all over I just managed to join the channel
20:39:38 <itnet7> Definitely DarkwingDuck !
20:39:58 <DarkwingDuck> assuming my application gets approved (It should)
20:40:07 <popey> #voters popey czajkowski leogg huats itnet7
20:40:07 <meetingology> Current voters: czajkowski huats itnet7 leogg popey
20:40:14 <popey> right!
20:40:19 <popey> keeping to time nicely
20:40:27 <popey> #topic Ubuntu Arizona Reapproval
20:40:27 <meetingology> TOPIC: Ubuntu Arizona Reapproval
20:40:41 <popey> toddc: you about? â˜º
20:40:43 <toddc> Toddc here to represent azloco arizona team woot!
20:40:45 <Dazed_75> o/
20:40:53 <popey> Anyone else here for Arizona?
20:40:55 <fuzzyvader> o/
20:40:57 <triunity> Go Todd!
20:40:58 <Dazed_75> yes
20:40:59 <bj0> o\
20:41:05 <triunity> 1+
20:41:06 <Yorokobi> o/
20:41:13 <hutchnate> o/
20:41:16 <czajkowski> hey folks
20:41:23 <scott_ev> hiya
20:41:31 <bj0> howdy
20:41:38 <Dazed_75> greets
20:41:57 <czajkowski> https://wiki.kubuntu.org/ArizonaTeam/ApprovalApplicationrenewal
20:42:04 <popey> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArizonaTeam/ApprovalApplicationrenewal
20:42:11 <popey> toddc: tell us about your install fests..
20:42:26 <stuart> so did the UK soon ???
20:42:26 <stuart> win
20:42:33 <popey> stuart: yeah
20:42:39 <popey> see #ubuntu-uk
20:42:45 <toddc> it is a combined event wit attendence at 15+
20:42:55 <czajkowski> toddc: why on the Kubuntu wiki and not on the main wiki, curious? All in Blue
20:43:16 <toddc> our original application was in kbuntu
20:43:42 <Dazed_75> so he copied and worked it there. Does it matter for this?
20:43:46 <popey> no
20:43:48 <czajkowski> nope
20:43:53 <czajkowski> I was just curious
20:44:02 <Dazed_75> I was too
20:44:02 <huats> I like the testimonial idea
20:44:10 <itnet7> me too
20:44:17 <toddc> np since this is my first I used it as a template
20:44:18 <scott_ev> Our install fests are handled two ways. we have installfests thast we do alone - one per release of ubuntu, and one a month that we do in conjunction with the Phoenix Linux users Group once a month
20:44:40 <toddc> we laso have a monly server installfest also
20:44:43 <Dazed_75> two/month with PLUG
20:44:53 <scott_ev> oops
20:45:11 <Dazed_75> I also do 2/year with SLUG and 2 others for retirement parks
20:45:39 <czajkowski> I see ye've only started to use the LD in the last 2 months, http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-arizona/events/history
20:45:40 <toddc> and several out of the local area Tucson
20:45:42 <itnet7> Dazed_75: How many newcomers show up out of curiousity?
20:46:14 <Dazed_75> itnet7: varies a lot from about 2 to 20
20:46:16 <toddc> we are continuing to add events and are currently add one in prescoot az
20:46:35 <scott_ev> Prescott
20:46:36 <itnet7> Nice!
20:47:56 <Dazed_75> Most installfests are a mix of installs, assists, and fixes or discussions. Depends on user needs
20:48:02 <leogg> I like the fact that you collaborate with other LUGs in the area
20:48:07 <bj0> and sometimes random projects
20:48:16 <popey> I agree leogg
20:48:21 <toddc> we do a lot of that it helps everyone
20:49:20 <czajkowski> toddc: how do you share out thing getting done ?? like getting in this application and getting events organised?
20:50:11 <popey> toddc: your irc meetings seem to mostly consist of news dumps. Do the team find that valuable?
20:50:20 <toddc> we have a small group that is increasing slowly that gets the core things done
20:50:22 <Dazed_75> Typically, we decide such things in the Sunday IRC or at installfest meetings
20:50:41 <Yorokobi> popey, I find the news dumps valuable. fwiw
20:50:48 <popey> it seems more like a newsletter than a meeting as such?
20:50:56 <isz_id> as do I.
20:50:57 <leogg> toddc, I don't see much activity on the forums or mailing lists... how do you communicate with each other on the team?
20:51:05 <toddc> yes since most of our things are events
20:51:34 <Dazed_75> We are considering fewer IRC meetings and trying for higher attendance bersus people reading the notes later
20:51:38 <toddc> we use irc and our big blue button server for most communication
20:51:47 <bj0> there is a lot more IRC communication than on the mailing list
20:52:07 <Dazed_75> We are also considering how to do some face to face with everyone so distant
20:52:23 <Dazed_75> The Valley is like 100 miles across
20:52:28 <czajkowski> toddc: I ask as the team is currently unapproved, due to the team expring as no application was submitted
20:52:45 <toddc> Former Team leaders said the it was handled or that they would guide us and did not followed thru
20:52:59 <popey> That's unfortunate.
20:53:03 <toddc> I took over 9 months ago
20:53:06 <Dazed_75> Aye!
20:53:06 <leogg> toddc, how many people do you have regularly on your IRC channel?
20:53:10 <czajkowski> toddc: ok, but you really should have come to us, it's taken a long time
20:53:16 <toddc> with a huge learning curve
20:53:21 <scott_ev> it's been a real hinderance as we are somewhet flying blind here
20:54:00 <toddc> I was more inthe the installfests but learning has been fun but slow
20:54:00 <itnet7> Anytime you need some help or ideas you can ping anyone of us
20:54:09 <Dazed_75> What kind of help could we get from the council? I don't think we know
20:54:16 <toddc> thanks will keep that in mind
20:54:16 <popey> absolutely, we're here to help
20:54:21 <scott_ev> I'm somewhat to blame as i took over after johnc4510 and didn't immediatly find out what we needed to do to stay curent
20:54:55 <popey> lets talk about what the loco council does offline perhaps?
20:55:01 <itnet7> Sure
20:55:03 <toddc> ok thanks
20:55:10 <popey> czajkowski / itnet7 / huats / leogg do you have any other questions for the AZ team?
20:55:13 <scott_ev> being the team's one Ubuntu member I should have known better
20:55:18 <czajkowski> hmm no
20:55:25 <Dazed_75> Is there a page that might describe what ways the council can help with ideas and such?
20:55:26 <itnet7> toddc: I have joined your channel feel free to ping me anytime
20:55:27 <popey> No worries scott_ev
20:55:41 <leogg> no, I'm good
20:55:50 <popey> ok, lets go then.
20:55:54 <toddc> inet7 thanks will do
20:56:00 <popey> #vote on Ubuntu Arizona Re-Approval
20:56:00 <meetingology> Please vote on: on Ubuntu Arizona Re-Approval
20:56:00 <meetingology> Public votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (private votes don't work yet, but when they do it will be by messaging the channel followed by +1/-1/+0 to me)
20:56:02 <popey> +1
20:56:02 <meetingology> +1 received from popey
20:56:07 <itnet7> +1
20:56:07 <meetingology> +1 received from itnet7
20:56:11 <popey> We have a +1 from paultag also
20:56:13 <Dazed_75> Sory, while I've been involved with the loco activities, I only recently joined it
20:56:24 <czajkowski> +0
20:56:31 <leogg> +0 20:56:49 * popey tickles huats
20:57:01 <huats> +1
20:57:01 <meetingology> +1 received from huats
20:57:07 <popey> #endvote
20:57:07 <meetingology> Voting ended on: on Ubuntu Arizona Re-Approval
20:57:07 <meetingology> Votes for:3 Votes against:0 Abstentions:0
20:57:07 <meetingology> Motion carried
20:57:10 <popey> I make that 4
20:57:13 <huats> sorry I was backlogging
20:57:15 <scott_ev> nice, thanks you all
20:57:17 <popey> So congratulations!
20:57:19 <scott_ev> w00t
20:57:21 <bj0> yey
20:57:23 <scott_ev> we live again
20:57:24 <Dazed_75> WOOT
20:57:24 <hutchnate> w00t
20:57:25 <triunity> Sweet!!! Thank you!!!!
20:57:30 <fuzzyvader> wahoo!
20:57:33 <pleia2> congrats AZ, I'll be in Phoenix over labor day weekend visiting family
20:57:40 <itnet7> Congrats
20:57:42 <scott_ev> nice pleia
20:57:46 <bj0> you picked the hottest month for it pleia2
20:57:48 <scott_ev> where exactly?
20:57:55 <popey> keep up the great work, and do get in touch if we can help at all
20:58:06 <pleia2> bj0: haha, I also visited philly during a heat wave this year, it's how I roll
20:58:06 <toddc> thank you and stop by and watch us get bigger
20:58:09 <Dazed_75> Thanks, I am sure we will
20:58:14 <popey> #endmeeting