Many hands make light work, and there's lots to do! We'd love any help we can get, no matter how small:
- coding new features
- fixing bugs
- reviewing code changes
- spiffing up the wiki pages
- writing documentation
- answering questions
- creating artwork (I'd love to have a nice logo for the team)
- responding to bug comments
- providing translations
Anyone who has signed the Ubuntu code of conduct is welcome to join.
By joining, you will:
receive emails sent to the ubuntu-multiseat mailing list
be able to upload packages to the multiseat PPA
be able to push to the team's bzr branches
be able to create and edit the team's blueprints
How to Join
The ubuntu-multiseat team is a moderated team, which means that membership must be approved. But don't let that scare you -- joining is easy.
Interested in joining the MultiseatTeam? Here's how:
sign the Ubuntu code of conduct
send us an email and tell us:
- Your launchpad username (so we can check to see if you've signed the code of conduct)
- How you would like to contribute to the team. Remember: no contribution is too small!
Any relevant experience you might have. For example: Have you ever created a custom .deb? Have you ever uploaded a package to a PPA? Do you know how to use bzr? Do you know any programming languages?
Go to https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-multiseat/+join and click the "join" button