Brief introduction to the team, meeting, and theme if possible.
Team Page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/USTeams
Meeting Log: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/USTeams/Meetings/IRCLogs/2009-05-05
Meeting Chair: Elizabeth Krumbach
Meeting Minutes by: Elizabeth Krumbach
The following agendas were proposed for this meeting:
- Website discussion (what do we like? what do we want to change?)
- Planet module for the new site. Update on what has been done so far.
The following were present during this meeting:
- Is the Map coming back? Yep! xq is working with some folks on some options
- pleia2 will go around to folks in the US who held successful release parties and get some tips
- johnc4510 will do one on planning installfests
- Submission process? Submit to board for review.
- Attempts to get the drupal module working with 5.x were unsuccessful
- Going to stick with Canonical-hosted planet
- dantalizing will see if he knows anyone who can help with a theme
- We need more Mentors!
- Ask people we know personally to apply
Things are moving along nicely, tasks outlined above.