Next meeting isn't scheduled yet.
Open action items
We will be using #info, #done and #action (see the meetingology wikipage) to build the meeting logs automatically.
These items will also be used as the base for the team reports and the release notes, where applicable.
Schedule next meeting
Last meeting summary
#xubuntu-devel: Xubuntu Community Meeting, 22 Jun at 10:00 — 10:42 UTC
Open Action Items
The discussion about "Open Action Items" started at 10:05.
The discussion about "Team Updates" started at 10:08.
feh added to live session to draw the installer desktop, still waiting on branch merge for ubiquity https://code.launchpad.net/~xubuntu-dev/ubiquity/lp1437180_feh
- work started on next version of Catfish (more UI goodies, plugin manager)
- xfce4-pulseaudio-plugin has been added to pkg-xfce, and will make it to debian sometime soonish
- The libreoffice icon-set is closing in on its first release, we'll then try to get it into ubuntu as a separate package
test libreofice-style-elementary at https://launchpad.net/~shimmerproject/+archive/ubuntu/daily
- xfpm 1.5.2 in xubuntu-staging ppa, "launch xfpm" bug fixed
knome added some nice graphics to http://xubuntu.org/
- slickymaster will start the calls for package translations this week, in the m/l
The discussion about "Announcements" started at 10:16.
- The first milestone we're participating in this cycle is Beta 1 (August 27)
- While it has been announced already, let me formally repeat it here: elfy has retired from his QA team lead position and from the Xubuntu team as a whole.
current testing status and information https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/xubuntu-devel/2015-June/010798.html
- some (maybe) flavors will be doing the Alpha 1 milestone this week, just as a heads up
The discussion about "Discussion" started at 10:21.
Core as an image (10:21)
ACTION: xubuntu-dev to review requirements for xubuntu-core iso, investigating patches to livecd-rootfs, ubuntu-cdimage and debian-cd
Status and plans for the QA subteam (10:28)
ACTION: dkessel to investigate automated image testing
- xubuntu-dev to help maintain xubuntu-qa in the meantime
Schedule next meeting
The discussion about "Schedule next meeting" started at 10:42.
- knome to schedule next meeting
Action items, by person
- dkessel to investigate automated image testing
- xubuntu-dev to review requirements for xubuntu-core iso, investigating patches to livecd-rootfs, ubuntu-cdimage and debian-cd
People present (lines said)
- bluesabre (96)
- ochosi (52)
- slickymasterWork (18)
- dkessel (11)
- meetingology (11)
- qwebirc855185 (3)
- Noskcaj (2)
- ubottu (1)
- Unit193 (1)
- xubuntu-dev (0)