2014-03-06

Meeting information

Meeting summary

Open action items from previous meeting

The discussion about "Open action items from previous meeting" started at 19:00.

  • ACTION: ali1234 follows up on gtk3 indicator status

  • ACTION: ali1234 and micahg to follow up on gtk3 indicator stack issues

  • ACTION: lderan to create the individual merge proposals for the basic Xubuntu tests

  • ACTION: micahg to talk with the DMB and separate -dev from upload rights so we can allow more people to push to xubuntu branches

  • ACTION: Noskcaj to be in touch with elfy on xkb-plugin testing

  • ACTION: pleia2 starts working on getting the Processes wikipage updated and cleaned

Team updates

The discussion about "Team updates" started at 19:03.

Announcements

The discussion about "Announcements" started at 19:07.

  • UI freeze in a week, Documentation string freeze in two

Agenda

The discussion about "Agenda" started at 19:08.

  • Start the discussion on the technical review for the Strategy Document (19:08)

  • 12.04 > 14.04 upgrades, removing xscreensaver (19:08)

  • Discuss adding the workspace switcher applet to our new panel layout (Rationale) (19:09)

    • 1) we will disable the change-workspace-on-scroll by default
    • 2) we will make the logout button stand out more in whiskermnu, eg. change it to a "power on/off" icon

Other items

The discussion about "Other items" started at 19:12.

  • ACTION: knome to work on the desktop of the week -stuff

Action items, by person

  • ali1234
    • ali1234 follows up on gtk3 indicator status
    • ali1234 and micahg to follow up on gtk3 indicator stack issues
  • knome
    • knome to work on the desktop of the week -stuff
  • lderan
    • lderan to create the individual merge proposals for the basic Xubuntu tests
  • micahg
    • ali1234 and micahg to follow up on gtk3 indicator stack issues
    • micahg to talk with the DMB and separate -dev from upload rights so we can allow more people to push to xubuntu branches
  • Noskcaj
    • Noskcaj to be in touch with elfy on xkb-plugin testing
  • pleia2
    • pleia2 starts working on getting the Processes wikipage updated and cleaned

People present (lines said)

  • knome (71)
  • GridCube (16)

  • meetingology (10)
  • slickymaster (6)
  • pleia2 (6)
  • Noskcaj (2)
  • ali1234 (1)
  • brainwash (1)
  • lderan (0)
  • micahg (0)

Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes/2014-03-06 (last edited 2014-03-06 19:23:31 by knome)