2014-04-24

Meeting information

Meeting summary

Making sure the Processes page is up-to-date

The discussion about "Making sure the Processes page is up-to-date" started at 19:01.

Plans for 14.04 SRU's

The discussion about "Plans for 14.04 SRU's" started at 19:06.

Cleaning up Launchpad assets

The discussion about "Cleaning up Launchpad assets" started at 19:09.

Create a testing PPA common to -team

The discussion about "Create a testing PPA common to -team" started at 19:13.

Documentation lead change

The discussion about "Documentation lead change" started at 19:29.

  • Vote: Appoint slickymaster as the new documentation lead? (-team members can vote) (Carried)

  • Taking effect immediately, David Pires (slickymaster) is the new Xubuntu documentation lead.
  • ACTION: knome to work with appropriate (past) leaders to update the Leaders wikipage today

Using the project money (gathered from Linux Identity articles)

The discussion about "Using the project money (gathered from Linux Identity articles)" started at 19:35.

  • Vote: Cover pleia2's printing costs? (-team can vote) (Carried)

  • ACTION: pleia2 to follow up with the exact amount with knome, who shall paypal the money to her

Review and discuss team reporting

The discussion about "Review and discuss team reporting" started at 19:46.

Use a common area for detailed discussions notes such as Trello

The discussion about "Use a common area for detailed discussions notes such as Trello" started at 19:51.

Project future: New project lead, council, or something else?

The discussion about "Project future: New project lead, council, or something else?" started at 19:55.

  • LINK: https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu-team/+members

  • ACTION: knome to send a call for new XPL's to the -devel mailing list

  • ACTION: knome to send a mail about creating a xubuntu-team mailing list

  • Vote: Create xubuntu-team mailing list or not? (non-final voting, just gathering general thoughts) (Carried)

  • Team leaders (20:29)

    • ACTION: new-xpl: New XPL/council to run a call for a new technical lead

Other issues

The discussion about "Other issues" started at 20:35.

Next meeting

The discussion about "Next meeting" started at 20:36.

  • Next meeting: May 8, 19 UTC

Vote results

Action items, by person

  • elfy
    • elfy to extend the Trello spec, discussion to follow
  • knome
    • knome to contact LP admins to drop ~xubuntu-xfce-daily-builds and ~xubuntu-buildbot
    • knome to check if the xubuntu-desktop project has any technical reason to be kept and get it removed if not
    • knome to work with appropriate (past) leaders to update the Leaders wikipage today
    • pleia2 to follow up with the exact amount with knome, who shall paypal the money to her
    • knome to send a call for new XPL's to the -devel mailing list
    • knome to send a mail about creating a xubuntu-team mailing list
  • new-xpl
    • new-xpl: New XPL/council to run a call for a new technical lead
  • pleia2
    • pleia2 to follow up with the exact amount with knome, who shall paypal the money to her

People present (lines said)

  • knome (312)
  • ochosi (111)
  • elfy (73)
  • meetingology (61)
  • bluesabre-tmp (42)
  • pleia2 (37)
  • Unit193 (27)
  • GridCube (27)

  • slickymaster (26)
  • jjfrv8-work (6)
  • ubottu (2)
  • amigamagic (2)
  • Logan_ (1)
  • new-xpl (0)

Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes/2014-04-24 (last edited 2014-04-24 20:49:09 by knome)