Meetings

Differences between revisions 1 and 759 (spanning 758 versions)
Revision 1 as of 2006-06-07 10:19:03
Size: 1079
Editor: static-203-87-39-30
Comment: Created Xubuntu/Meetings
Revision 759 as of 2020-01-04 23:16:43
Size: 1724
Editor: ochosi
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 1: Line 1:
= List of Xubuntu meetings = #title Xubuntu Team Meetings
<<Include(Xubuntu/Toolbox/Menu)>><<Include(Xubuntu/Toolbox/Banner)>>
Line 3: Line 4:
Check the fridge for the next meeting: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/event = Next meeting =
Line 5: Line 6:
For past meetings, the /VoteOnDate page was used. ##Next meeting isn't scheduled yet.
Line 7: Line 8:
= Place =
The meeting will occur in #ubuntu-meeting, on the irc.freenode.net servers.
The next Xubuntu community meeting is on [[https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Xubuntu+Community+Meeting&iso=20200110T23&ah=1 | Friday, the 10th of January at 23:00 UTC ]]
Line 10: Line 10:
= Agenda for next meeting = ##
## CHAIR CYCLING
## -------------
## -> we are here <-
## Artwork: ochosi
## Debian Liaison: Unit193
## Documentation: slickymaster
## Marketing: pleia2
## QA: akxwi-dave
## Technical: bluesabre
## Website: knome
##
## Minutes template: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes
##

== Agenda ==
## You can add new agenda items under "Discussion".

=== Open action items ===

=== Updates and Announcements ===
## Team members can do any important updates on development here - no specific mention on the agenda needed.
## Project and team leads can add official project announcements, which can also be added to the agenda.
## Others, please ask a team leader to add announcements for you, or add your item under "Discussion".
 
Line 13: Line 37:
= Meetings already held =
Line 15: Line 38:
Jan the 17th: === Discussion (please add your nick after topic) ===
## Please add new items at the end of the list
Line 17: Line 41:
 * in the TB meeting held right before ours it was agreed that Canonical people would help building xubuntu ISOs
 * documenting efforts have started in the ubuntu-doc team, one of the contact persons is John Levin
 * we will proceed with current artwork and ask feedback as soon as we have CDs and more users
 * i18n - decided to contact xfce-i18n team and get people from various locales involved in translating xubuntu docs and related apps
 * the subject of media player was brought up and the possibility of using quodlibet instead of xfmedia, this will need further discussion
 * the subject of separate forums for xubuntu users was deferred till we have more users. John Levin is in contact with the forum admins in case the need arises.

=== AOB ===

=== Schedule next meeting ===

<<BR>>
= Last meeting summary =
## Use https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes/ to create new minutes pages.

<<Include(Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes/2019-11-15)>>

<<BR>>
= Meetings archive =
## If you have chaired the meeting, minutes should be created under
## https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes/

 * [[Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive|Meeting archive]]
----
CategoryDerivativeTeam

Next meeting

The next Xubuntu community meeting is on Friday, the 10th of January at 23:00 UTC

Agenda

Open action items

Updates and Announcements

Discussion (please add your nick after topic)

AOB

Schedule next meeting


Last meeting summary

Meeting information

Meeting summary

Agenda at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings

Open action items

The discussion about "Open action items" started at 23:04.

Updates and announcements

The discussion about "Updates and announcements" started at 23:04.

Discussion

The discussion about "Discussion" started at 23:19.

AOB

The discussion about "AOB" started at 00:06.

Schedule next meeting

The discussion about "Schedule next meeting" started at 00:07.

  • ACTION: ochosi to schedule next meeting

Vote results

Action items, by person

  • ochosi
    • ochosi to schedule next meeting

Done items

  • (none)

People present (lines said)

  • bluesabre (96)
  • ochosi (41)
  • Unit193 (16)
  • pleia2 (13)
  • meetingology (7)
  • smkellat (6)
  • aaronfranke (5)
  • ubottu (2)


Meetings archive


CategoryDerivativeTeam

Xubuntu/Meetings (last edited 2020-08-08 16:25:54 by bluesabre)