Membership of Ubuntu GNOME
- I have officially joined Ubuntu GNOME Team on 22-July-2013.
- On 4-May-2016, I have stepped down and resigned from Ubuntu GNOME team.
- Ubuntu GNOME Leaders Board
- Founder and Team Leader of Ubuntu GNOME QA Team
- Founder and Team Leader of Ubuntu GNOME Communications Team
- Social Media Administrator (Facebook, Google+ and Twitter)
- Website Administrator
- Founder and Team Leader of Ubuntu GNOME Wiki and Documentation Team
- Founder and Team Leader of Ubuntu GNOME Brainstorming Team
- Founder of Ubuntu GNOME HR Team
Membership of GNOME Foundation
28-January-2014: GNOME Foundation Membership
I am the Community Leader/Manager of Ubuntu GNOME or the Non-Technical Leader. I don't do codes nor artwork but I'm very much involved with everything else except codes and artworks
The Full History of my involvement, contributions and activities with Ubuntu GNOME Team.
QA Lead - Leading the Testers of Ubuntu GNOME. While leading a team could be easy but definitely building or establishing a whole new area and recruit 30 members in 2 months is NOT an easy task at all. However, that wasn't impossible and I have managed to do it in less than 3 months - founded the team and recruited the members.
Create a Wiki Area for Ubuntu GNOME as it is a young project and because of the lack of manpower, there was only one main page for Ubuntu GNOME and therefore, the necessity to create more pages was on the top of my to-do-list - See this. Now, Ubuntu GNOME Users and Members can enjoy a full Wiki Area and I was lucky to have two fantastic people who joined Ubuntu GNOME Wiki & Doc Team and I must tell you, those two members were one of the best I have ever worked with.
Founder of Ubuntu GNOME One Stop Page
Founder and Team Leader of the Marketing & Communications Team:
Founder and Team Leader of Ubuntu GNOME Brainstorming Team.
Founder of Ubuntu GNOME Leaders Board and Member.
Founder of Ubuntu GNOME HR Team and Member.
I have many achievements since I have joined and in very short period of time. To list the most important ones:
Played a major role to get the LTS Status for Ubuntu GNOME. Right from the beginning of Trusty Tahr Cycle, I did all what I could to help Ubuntu GNOME to be approved and get the LTS status for the Trusty Tahr Cycle.
- And, the list is really long.