For minutes of previous meetings, please see FoundationsTeam.
- You - chair
Lightning round order
1 from random import shuffle 2 team = [ 3 'Keybuk', 4 'barry', 5 'cjwatson', 6 'doko', 7 'ev', 8 'mvo', 9 'csurbhi', 10 ] 11 order = team[:] 12 shuffle(order) 13 print ', '.join(order) 14
- Lightning Round
- 2-4 sentences on current work/roadblocks
- Outstanding actions from last meeting
- Outstanding feature freeze exceptions
- Farming out tasks that aren't being handled
- Any business from activity reports
- Good news
- Next week's chair
Outstanding actions from last meeting
Actions from this meeting
Chair for next meeting
- much work on py27 stack
- dealing with ppa limitations and api
- waiting for (sloooowwww) results of last sync submission
- todo: review ftbfs logs and write no-change version bump mass upload script
- python bug 9193
- versioned .so files patch (poor man's abi)
- python-dev discussions
- todo: finish pep 3149 and submit
- bug 602132 (valgrind ftbfs on mav)
- reviewed lean research paper
- built out new mav installation on mbp
- python modules submitted for debian ITP
- GRUB 2:
- Merged Debian work from the tail-end of last week, with some additional fixes for bugs reported over the weekend.
- Fixed regression when installing to a partition.
- Yet more documentation work.
- Worked on foundations-m-grub2-boot-framebuffer, fixing an ordering bug that broke GRUB_BACKGROUND handling, working with Andy to figure out how to avoid screen-clears, and spending a lot of time testing. At Matthew Garrett's suggestion, I wrote a simple linearfb kernel module, awaiting his review.
- Fixed an obscure directory corruption bug when reading from reiserfs.
Fix grub-installer to resolve symlinks in default boot device (602758).
- Support building debian-installer with new apt mirror: method.
- Some 10.04.1 preparation.
Stop sshd on shutdown, since Upstart won't do it for us now that it's a native job (603363).
- Reviewed gparted patches from Surbhi.
Merged: initramfs-tools (twice), busybox, suitesparse (fixing build failure, 601008), manpages-de, loadlin
- App-install-data: fix glade meta-data bug
- Apt-cacher-ng: debug failure with u-m and meta-release fetching
- Apt-cacher-ng: review/sponsor fix for #601883 (for apw)
- fix ftbfs
- make term.log logfile unbuffered
- review changes in debian-experimental-ma branch
- aptdaemon: debug crash when user presses CANCEL in aptdaemon progress dialog
- aptdaemon: debug/fix enable_component call return type mismatch
- aptdaemon: update 03_auth_me_less to ask for less password prompts
- aptdaemon: fix test failures
- workon/merge lp:~mvo/software-center/appdetails-in-db
- merged appdetailsview-gtk and pathbar-tweaks branches
- diagnose failure in install-from-channel code
- make buy-app workflow work
- port buy-something to new trunk code
- bugfixes, better test coverage
- py3 fixes in tests/debfile code
- Review/merge lp:~mdz/update-manager/small-fixes-20100707
- call set_fraction() less often
- fixes in python-apt 0.8 port
- fixes in the non-interactive upgrader and with python-apt 0.8 from lucid (that is a bit buggy :/)
- good performance measurment/improvements #595845
- hostname, libaio, whois, memtest86+, subversion, compizconfig
Scott James Remnant