For minutes of previous meetings, please see FoundationsTeam.
Lightning round order
1 from random import shuffle 2 team = [ 3 'Keybuk', 4 'barry', 5 'cjwatson', 6 'doko', 7 'ev', 8 'mvo', 9 'csurbhi', 10 ] 11 order = team[:] 12 shuffle(order) 13 print ', '.join(order) 14
- Lightning Round
- 2-4 sentences on current work/roadblocks
- Outstanding actions from last meeting
- Outstanding feature freeze exceptions
- Farming out tasks that aren't being handled
- Any business from activity reports
- Good news
- Next week's chair
Outstanding actions from last meeting
Actions from this meeting
Chair for next meeting
Scott James Remnant
* worked on #601877 and 601874. The fix to both of them is the same really. Have uploaded a ppa and asked the user to see if the fix works for them.
* looked around for bugs in e2fsprogs.
* configuring qemu environment for testing.
* worked on btrfs-tools bug #601877 and #601874 - asked the user to test the fix and verified by eye balling the code, if the result that the user was getting was expected behavior. (also asked on #btrfs) Sent a merge request for the same. Sent the patch upstream.
* worked on #505719 - turned out that resize2fs works as expected. But the documentation needed to be reworded. Did that and sent a merge request for the same.
* mdadm - fixed a bug encountered while testing
* looked around for e2fsprogs bugs for working and btrfstools bugs
* worked on an e2fsprogs bug: 603966. Installed lucid in qemu with encrypted disk and tried to reproduce the bug. Went through the mountall code and e2fsprogs debugging. Waiting on new input from the bug reporter.
* worked on e2fsprogs bug: 567353. Waiting for the bug reporters input.
* worked on cifs bug 276472. Set up cifs, created a fix, checked if the patch fixes the bug. Sent the patch upstream.
* analyzed btrfs code for taking snapshots. Identified that btrfs already has code for finding out what files have changed since a given snapshot id. Also there is code for deleting a snapshot. Notified mvo about the same.
* also wanted to understand why we choose to have ext2 by default on /boot when a disk is encrypted.
* looking at mdadm code
* worked on mountall bug 460246 to invoke fsck -t btrfs without any switches
* worked on mdadm bug 617725. Have a solution, that needs further testing.
* Holiday from 24th Aug to 27th Aug