Ubuntu Studio Reporting Page
Welcome to the Ubuntu Studio reporting page. Every month this page should be filled with bullet points indicating the summary of some of the work you have been working on. As you work on something, try to summarize it here. A few guidelines for how to write good points here:
Keep it simple and short - single sentences are best.
- Try to summarize your work and not be over-detailed - we don't need to know specifics, just a summary of the kind of work involved
- Where possible, include relevant links.
See the Oneiric release planning wiki page for details.
See the Website Update wiki page for details.
- Brian David emailed the dev mailing list with the example website files for testing
- Testers will need a local instance of Drupal
- Testers will most likely also need a local instance of MySQL
- Testing will need to follow the included README.txt file
ScottLavender agreed to prepare 2nd draft of site map focusing on primary features
See the -controls development wiki page for details.
- ailo and paultag have been hacking up code for the update
ScottLavender is getting anxious to get it built, testing, and pushed to the repos :/
See the Ubuntu Studio Backports wiki page for details.
The Ubuntu Studio Backports wiki page was updated...a LOT
rakarrack PPA package ready for testing
- Several backport requests were filed. See BACKPORTS section above for details.
Marked as Incomplete Bugs
ScottLavender began building -lowlatency kernel with aboganni's assistance in hopes of getting it in Natty
- It is realised the window for getting the -lowlatency kernel in Natty is very slim