IRC Council Reporting Page
Welcome to the IRC Council reporting page. Every month this page should be filled with bullet points indicating the summary of some of the work you have been working on. As you work on something, try to summarize it here. A few guidelines for how to write good points here:
Keep it simple and short - single sentences are best.
- Try to summarize your work and not be over-detailed - we don't need to know specifics, just a summary of the kind of work involved
- Where possible, include relevant links.
The IRC Council staff changed to AlanBell, Pici, Topyli, funkyHat
A meeting was held on 14th January
AlanBell will chair the council
- A call for ops was issued for the #lubuntu channel
- bugs were reviewed
- The Floodbot code has been put on Launchpad as part of a managed process to make it more open
A meeting was held on 29th January
- The new operators for #lubuntu were welcomed
- A request from the ubuntuusers.de to register their namespace with Freenode was considered and agreed