20120717

Meeting started by huats at 20:26:25 UTC. The full logs are available at http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2012/ubuntu-meeting.2012-07-17-20.26.log.html .

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 21:07:51 UTC.

Votes

  • Ubuntu-de reapproval
    • For: 5 Against: 0 Abstained: 0
  • Ubuntu-it reapproval
    • For: 4 Against: 0 Abstained: 1
  • Ubuntu Russia reapproval
    • For: 5 Against: 0 Abstained: 0
  • ubuntu-pe reapproval
    • For: 5 Against: 0 Abstained: 0

Action items

  • (none)

People present (lines said)

  • huats (87)
  • meetingology (48)
  • czajkowski (41)
  • SergioMeneses (31)

  • Gwaihir (26)
  • JoseeAntonioR (26)
  • Agafonov (18)
  • xdatap1 (12)
  • itnet7 (10)
  • Malamut (9)
  • ghosthost (6)
  • Fuchs (4)
  • l3on (3)
  • yurau (3)
  • apollo13 (2)
  • MarkusH (2)
  • totopalma (1)
  • toddy (1)
  • mfm (1)
  • peppe84 (1)
  • Dolasilla (1)
  • _Pixel_ (1)
  • march (1)
  • Lasall (1)
  • jokrebel (1)
  • hexe25 (1)

Full Log

  • 20:26:25 <huats> #startmeeting Loco Council 2012 07 12

    20:26:25 <meetingology> Meeting started Tue Jul 17 20:26:25 2012 UTC. The chair is huats. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.

    20:26:25 <meetingology>

    20:26:25 <meetingology> Available commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired

    20:26:41 <huats> 'LINK: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GermanTeamReApprovalApplication2012

    20:26:51 <huats> LINK: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GermanTeamReApprovalApplication2012

    20:27:17 <huats> #link https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GermanTeamReApprovalApplication2012

    20:27:29 <JoseeAntonioR> huats: it won't reply

    20:27:34 <huats> nevermind

    20:27:51 <czajkowski> ok lets vote again

    20:27:53 <huats> #vote Ubuntu-de reapproval

    20:27:53 <meetingology> Please vote on: Ubuntu-de reapproval

    20:27:53 <meetingology> Public votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (private votes don't work yet, but when they do it will be by messaging the channel followed by +1/-1/+0 to me)

    20:27:58 <czajkowski> +1

    20:27:58 <meetingology> +1 received from czajkowski

    20:28:01 <huats> +1

    20:28:01 <meetingology> +1 received from huats

    20:28:03 <SergioMeneses> +1

    20:28:03 <meetingology> +1 received from SergioMeneses

    20:28:04 <itnet7> +1

    20:28:04 <meetingology> +1 received from itnet7

    20:28:05 <xdatap1> +1

    20:28:05 <meetingology> +1 received from xdatap1

    20:28:16 <huats> #endvote

    20:28:16 <meetingology> Voting ended on: Ubuntu-de reapproval

    20:28:16 <meetingology> Votes for:5 Votes against:0 Abstentions:0

    20:28:16 <meetingology> Motion carried

    20:28:21 <huats> Great !

    20:28:27 <czajkowski> well done folks

    20:28:29 <huats> congratulations ubuntu-de !

    20:28:31 <Lasall> \o/

    20:28:36 <SergioMeneses> congratulations ubuntu-germany

    20:28:39 <apollo13> thx Smile :)

    20:28:42 <toddy> thank you for your votes Smile :)

    20:28:44 <mfm> yay!

    20:28:44 <march> Thanks. Smile :)

    20:28:45 <SergioMeneses> apollo13, Fuchs could you send me more information about that project?

    20:28:45 <huats> #commands

    20:28:45 <meetingology> Available commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired

    20:28:45 <hexe25> thx Smile :)

    20:28:48 <itnet7> Congrats!

    20:29:01 <Fuchs> SergioMeneses: which one, sorry?

    20:29:11 <Fuchs> And yes, thanks a lot Smile :)

    20:29:13 <huats> Next Ubuntu Peru

    20:29:15 <MarkusH> yeha Smile :)

    20:29:17 <SergioMeneses> Fuchs, Deutschland e.V

    20:29:18 <apollo13> SergioMeneses: ubuntuusers.de? what are you intrested in?

    20:29:19 <MarkusH> thanks a lot

    20:29:27 <SergioMeneses> apollo13, ↑↑↑

    20:29:29 <huats> They asked us to go next because are in a hurry

    20:29:31 <JoseeAntonioR> huats: do "#voters czajkowski itnet7 SergioMeneses xdatap1"

    20:29:32 <huats> #link https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PeruvianTeam/ReapprovalApplication2012

    20:29:41 <Fuchs> SergioMeneses: I will get someone involved to do so, yes. Mind a short query so we don't disturb here?

    20:29:48 <huats> #voters czajkowski itnet7 SergioMeneses xdatap1

    20:29:48 <meetingology> Current voters: SergioMeneses czajkowski itnet7 xdatap1

    20:29:49 <SergioMeneses> Fuchs, ok

    20:29:53 <huats> JoseeAntonioR: thanks

    20:30:02 <JoseeAntonioR> oh, and #voters huats or yoou won't be able to vote

    20:30:02 <JoseeAntonioR> np

    20:30:10 <huats> #voters czajkowski itnet7 SergioMeneses xdatap1 huats

    20:30:10 <meetingology> Current voters: SergioMeneses czajkowski huats itnet7 xdatap1

    20:30:27 <huats> so is there anyone from ubuntu-pe ?

    20:30:32 <JoseeAntonioR> Yeah, it's me

    20:30:33 <JoseeAntonioR> Hello, guys! I'm Jose Antonio Rey, and I'm the team contact for Ubuntu-PE. Our Reapproval Application is here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PeruvianTeam/ReapprovalApplication2012. Any questions you have, please ask them, and I'll gladly answer them.

    20:30:38 <czajkowski> JoseeAntonioR: Smile :)

    20:30:47 <huats> anyone else ?

    20:30:52 <SergioMeneses> hello JoseeAntonioR

    20:30:57 <huats> hey JoseeAntonioR

    20:30:57 <JoseeAntonioR> hmm, nope, everyone's at work

    20:31:00 <czajkowski> yay photos!

    20:31:01 <huats> ok

    20:31:04 <JoseeAntonioR> :P

    20:31:12 <huats> Where is nxvl ???

    20:31:23 <JoseeAntonioR> huats: at work

    20:31:29 <huats> pfff

    20:31:32 <SergioMeneses> huats, working

    20:31:34 <SergioMeneses> I guess

    20:31:38 <huats> I know he don't want to talk to us

    20:31:39 <huats> Wink ;)

    20:31:50 <SergioMeneses> huats, jeje

    20:32:16 <czajkowski> JoseeAntonioR: thanks for coming, so I was wondering, is there any reason why the loco doesn't use the LTP more ? http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-pe/events/history and is there plans to use it more in the future?

    20:33:15 <JoseeAntonioR> czajkowski: Yep, we've stopped a few months ago as we had a problem (I will talk about that later, I think you already know it), and all meetings/events were announced via ML

    20:33:33 <JoseeAntonioR> We're re-starting to use it, we have a couple events in there

    20:33:38 <czajkowski> JoseeAntonioR: can you elaborate more as to the issues please

    20:34:45 <JoseeAntonioR> Sure. A few months ago, I came into Ubuntu-PE, and found out our team was pretty inactive. That was because the team leader stopped working. So, I took initiative and got everyone to work again. In that while, the team was fully inactive except by some people making announcements via the ML and some chit-chat in the IRC channel.

    20:35:12 <SergioMeneses> I testified about that!

    20:35:17 <JoseeAntonioR> That's why you may find some empty logs in irclogs.ubuntu.com, and, as you said, it seems we've stopped using the LoCo Portal.

    20:35:59 <czajkowski> JoseeAntonioR: thanks

    20:36:20 <czajkowski> JoseeAntonioR: so how do you plan to get people involved and keep the activity going?

    20:37:25 <JoseeAntonioR> czajkowski: well, we've got meetings every month, and we've got a couple activities in the upcoming weeks. When we have talks/booths/conferences/whatever, we announce it via ML and get volunteers to work with us, personally, in getting more people involved with the project, so we keep growing and growing.

    20:37:45 <czajkowski> JoseeAntonioR: ok

    20:37:50 <JoseeAntonioR> We're also planning on starting a couple Ubuntu Hours, and contacting local FLOSS teams to talk to them about Ubuntu.

    20:37:52 <czajkowski> thanks for answering

    20:37:58 <SergioMeneses> JoseeAntonioR, I wanna know more about the future goals!

    20:38:58 <JoseeAntonioR> Sure! We've got lots of invitations to different events. There is where we're going to help people to get involved with the project. They are presented to Ubuntu, and told to join the LP team and all resources.

    20:39:14 <JoseeAntonioR> Once we've done that, we contact them, and start planning what we'll be doing in the meanwhile.

    20:39:34 <huats> ok great action !

    20:39:37 <JoseeAntonioR> By now, we've got some plans, as getting Ubuntu in local stores. There are PCs with Ubuntu, but the amount is minimal.\

    20:39:47 <SergioMeneses> JoseeAntonioR, perfect!

    20:39:59 <huats> Ok I think we are ready to vote then !

    20:40:02 <huats> #startvote

    20:40:03 <JoseeAntonioR> We're also trying to get people involved with translations and development. We offer mentoring if necessary, to get them to reach the member status.

    20:40:03 <JoseeAntonioR> Sure

    20:40:18 <huats> #vote

    20:40:18 <meetingology> Please vote on:

    20:40:18 <meetingology> Public votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (private votes don't work yet, but when they do it will be by messaging the channel followed by +1/-1/+0 to me)

    20:40:21 <huats> +1

    20:40:25 <ghosthost> +1

    20:40:27 <xdatap1> +1

    20:40:38 <czajkowski> +!

    20:40:41 <itnet7> +1

    20:40:43 <huats> #vote ubuntu-pe reapproval

    20:40:43 <meetingology> Please vote on: ubuntu-pe reapproval

    20:40:43 <meetingology> Public votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (private votes don't work yet, but when they do it will be by messaging the channel followed by +1/-1/+0 to me)

    20:40:44 <SergioMeneses> +1

    20:40:44 <meetingology> +1 received from SergioMeneses

    20:40:48 <huats> +1

    20:40:48 <meetingology> +1 received from huats

    20:40:51 <itnet7> +1

    20:40:51 <meetingology> +1 received from itnet7

    20:40:54 <czajkowski> +1

    20:40:54 <meetingology> +1 received from czajkowski

    20:40:59 <xdatap1> +1

    20:40:59 <meetingology> +1 received from xdatap1

    20:41:12 <huats> #endvote

    20:41:12 <meetingology> Voting ended on: ubuntu-pe reapproval

    20:41:12 <meetingology> Votes for:5 Votes against:0 Abstentions:0

    20:41:12 <meetingology> Motion carried

    20:41:19 <huats> Ubuntu-pe thanks !

    20:41:19 <JoseeAntonioR> Thanks, guys!

    20:41:21 <itnet7> Great job JoseeAntonioR and Team!!

    20:41:27 <SergioMeneses> JoseeAntonioR, congratulations!

    20:41:30 <JoseeAntonioR> itnet7: we'll be sure to keep it up.

    20:41:33 <huats> for your application and congratulations !

    20:41:41 <xdatap1> JoseeAntonioR, well done

    20:41:45 <huats> and say hi to nxvl that we miss him !

    20:41:48 <SergioMeneses> JoseeAntonioR, and thanks for the boot thing Wink ;)

    20:41:49 <itnet7> Smile :-) \o/ awesome!

    20:41:53 <JoseeAntonioR> thank you so much guys!

    20:41:59 <JoseeAntonioR> SergioMeneses: np!

    20:42:05 <JoseeAntonioR> huats: I'll be sure to make it.

    20:42:13 <huats> So next is ubuntu Italy !

    20:42:17 <huats> #link https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ItalianTeam/ReApprovalApplication2012

    20:42:18 <JoseeAntonioR> I need to run to classes now, see you later guys!

    20:42:36 <huats> is there anyone here for ubuntu italy ?

    20:42:42 <_Pixel_> o/

    20:42:43 <xdatap1> if you're from the Italian team raise your hand

    20:42:44 <Gwaihir> hello huats!

    20:42:48 <Gwaihir> o/

    20:42:49 <czajkowski> Gwaihir: !!

    20:42:54 <Dolasilla> o/

    20:42:56 <huats> hello Gwaihir !

    20:42:57 <Gwaihir> 'evening czajkowski!

    20:42:57 <totopalma> o/

    20:42:58 <SergioMeneses> Gwaihir, \o

    20:43:05 <peppe84> o/

    20:43:13 <czajkowski> thanks for coming folks!

    20:43:16 <SergioMeneses> hello ubuntu-italian team!

    20:43:22 <l3on> hello! Smile :)

    20:43:23 <czajkowski> always interesting to see what the team is up to

    20:43:25 <huats> thanks for coming !

    20:43:33 <huats> so we is about to speak for the team ?

    20:43:35 <l3on> o/

    20:43:42 <huats> to present your hard work ?

    20:43:42 <Gwaihir> huats, that will be me I guess

    20:43:53 <Gwaihir> fire any questions you have Smile :-)

    20:43:59 <huats> Gwaihir: you are not even living in Italy !!!

    20:44:01 <huats> Smile :)

    20:44:14 <Gwaihir> yeah... blame on me Smile :-)

    20:44:19 <czajkowski> nice #link http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-it/events/history

    20:44:59 <huats> I have a question

    20:45:03 <huats> youj mention the RAI3

    20:45:07 <Gwaihir> huats, sure

    20:45:16 <huats> what are your experience with press ?

    20:45:18 <huats> and medias ?

    20:45:25 <Gwaihir> yeah, that is an old interview

    20:45:30 <huats> are you able to communicate on a large scale ?

    20:45:36 <Gwaihir> experience is ups and lows

    20:45:54 <czajkowski> 27 Ubuntu members Surprised :o WOW

    20:46:07 <huats> (is t is not a tricky question I am just curious)

    20:46:13 <Gwaihir> sometimes we are able to reach big names in the press, sometimes it is harder, but we have some good people trying to reach out them as much as we can

    20:46:39 <huats> ok GwaihirI think we are all facing the same difficulties

    20:46:41 <Gwaihir> usually for every release we have a release press article that we send out, sometimes it is picked up

    20:47:05 <Gwaihir> yeah, I guess it is hard, need to make a lot of good contacts, but it is not easy

    20:47:05 <czajkowski> Gwaihir: does the team face any issues as you're rather large ?

    20:47:24 <Gwaihir> czajkowski, not really, we are rather large, but the team is well structured

    20:47:39 <Gwaihir> we have different working teams that are more or less independent

    20:47:53 <czajkowski> Gwaihir: can you tell us about the structure please?

    20:47:54 <Gwaihir> so they do not strictly depend on our Council

    20:48:01 <jokrebel> bye

    20:48:13 <Gwaihir> we have a similar structure to the international community

    20:48:22 <Gwaihir> we have a Community Council

    20:48:43 <Gwaihir> plus small working teams, specialized in their field

    20:49:03 <Gwaihir> a translation team, a doc team, form admins and staff, developers, testers and so on

    20:49:09 <Gwaihir> s/form/forum

    20:49:11 <czajkowski> nods

    20:49:12 <xdatap1> graphical schema of the italian team: http://www.ubuntu-it.org/comunita

    20:49:25 <czajkowski> aww that is rather cute

    20:49:28 <SergioMeneses> xdatap1, nice

    20:49:30 <czajkowski> Gwaihir: Team reports ?

    20:49:39 <Gwaihir> they basically sets up themselves as they need to, we just watch other in the beginning

    20:49:53 <Gwaihir> czajkowski, ah... we actually are not really good at that

    20:49:59 <czajkowski> Gwaihir: Sad :(

    20:50:01 <huats> Gwaihir: hum....

    20:50:07 <huats> I am so disapointed

    20:50:22 <czajkowski> Gwaihir: is that something perhaps the team could work on

    20:50:25 <huats> I won't say it aloud since I want to spend nice holidays in italy in 2 weeks

    20:50:32 <Gwaihir> we tried to have single teams write small reports and then re-wrote them in the team report page, but didn't work nice

    20:50:34 <huats> but you should work on that

    20:50:44 <Gwaihir> huats, indeed, we have to

    20:50:52 <czajkowski> ok am ready to vote

    20:51:16 <xdatap1> i will retrain my vote, being a italian council member

    20:51:40 <huats> #vote Ubuntu-it reapproval

    20:51:40 <meetingology> Please vote on: Ubuntu-it reapproval

    20:51:40 <meetingology> Public votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (private votes don't work yet, but when they do it will be by messaging the channel followed by +1/-1/+0 to me)

    20:51:44 <huats> +1

    20:51:44 <meetingology> +1 received from huats

    20:51:45 <itnet7> +1

    20:51:45 <meetingology> +1 received from itnet7

    20:51:50 <czajkowski> +1

    20:51:50 <meetingology> +1 received from czajkowski

    20:51:57 <czajkowski> xdatap1: you need to + 0

    20:52:06 <huats> SergioMeneses: your vote ?

    20:52:09 <xdatap1> +0

    20:52:09 <meetingology> +0 received from xdatap1

    20:52:13 <SergioMeneses> +1

    20:52:13 <meetingology> +1 received from SergioMeneses

    20:52:17 <huats> #endvote

    20:52:17 <meetingology> Voting ended on: Ubuntu-it reapproval

    20:52:17 <meetingology> Votes for:4 Votes against:0 Abstentions:1

    20:52:17 <meetingology> Motion carried

    20:52:24 <huats> Congratulations ubuntu-it !

    20:52:29 <czajkowski> Gwaihir: my only thing would be in 2 years time can we see team reports please!

    20:52:41 <huats> czajkowski: +1 !

    20:52:44 <SergioMeneses> totally agree with czajkowski

    20:52:45 <itnet7> Congrats Gwaihir and Ubuntu-it!!

    20:52:50 <Gwaihir> czajkowski, sure, we will definitely do better on that!

    20:52:53 <l3on> thanks ! Smile :)

    20:52:56 <SergioMeneses> and congratulations ubuntu-it

    20:52:57 <czajkowski> great

    20:52:57 <Gwaihir> thanks LoCo Council!

    20:52:58 <czajkowski> thanks you

    20:53:04 <huats> So the next team is Russia !

    20:53:07 <huats> #link https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RussianTeam/ReApprovalApplication2012

    20:53:14 <ghosthost> great!

    20:53:15 <huats> Is thre anyone from russia ?

    20:53:19 <ghosthost> yes

    20:53:19 <Agafonov> o/

    20:53:24 <yurau> o/

    20:53:27 <Malamut> yes

    20:53:30 <huats> Thanks for joining us

    20:53:43 <huats> Who will speak to present your activity ?

    20:54:01 <SergioMeneses> hello ubuntu russia!

    20:54:03 <yurau> Agafonov will

    20:54:08 <czajkowski> Agafonov: hey there

    20:54:19 <Agafonov> I was workking to geather application, so yes

    20:54:53 <huats> Agafonov: great we are listening to you Smile :)

    20:54:58 <czajkowski> yay photos make me happy

    20:55:09 <huats> are there any points you want to specifically present ?

    20:55:10 <czajkowski> #link http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-ru/events/history

    20:55:53 <Agafonov> please note we are big country and it is really hard to be a loco as a one single team

    20:56:14 <Agafonov> so there many teams involved in activity

    20:56:30 <czajkowski> Agafonov: ah ok, so do you think the Russian loco would benefit from being broken up into smaller locos like USA for example ?

    20:56:38 <yurau> we dont know english )

    20:56:49 <SergioMeneses> Agafonov, I like the community numbers, but what is Vkontakte LoCo?

    20:56:51 <Malamut> czajkowski: I don't think so

    20:56:53 <Agafonov> some are doing things we are really do not know Smile :)

    20:57:23 <Agafonov> vkontakte is a big russian social network

    20:57:29 <ghosthost> please, don't say I about all of us, yourau Smile :)

    20:57:37 <ghosthost> *it

    20:58:01 <Agafonov> regarding breakage - there are some teams already in your list

    20:58:19 <Agafonov> http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-ru-loco-spb

    20:58:25 <Agafonov> for example

    20:58:26 <SergioMeneses> Agafonov, I think so but it is a great number of members

    20:58:41 <czajkowski> well it would mean areas that are active and went for approved loco would get stuff like cds and other areas that werent could work wtih approved areas and maybe share resoources

    20:58:50 <Agafonov> most are users Smile :)

    20:59:20 <Malamut> well, we have some very active teams in some cities, but in general there is not enough active members((

    20:59:24 <czajkowski> so what do you see as the issues for the russian loco ?

    20:59:42 <Agafonov> not enough *active* members

    21:00:09 <czajkowski> ok, and do you have any plans to change this ?

    21:00:20 <Agafonov> this is a question of leadership more or less...

    21:00:23 <Malamut> czajkowski: one global team to help regional subteams

    21:00:30 <Malamut> czajkowski: yes, of cource

    21:00:40 <czajkowski> Malamut: nods that is what I think would work

    21:01:39 <czajkowski> anything else people want to add

    21:01:41 <Malamut> now we are working on our central web resources and some global goals

    21:01:53 <Malamut> like Russiian Remix

    21:02:12 <huats> sounds good !

    21:02:20 <huats> I think we know enough to vote !

    21:02:22 <huats> #vote Ubuntu Russia reapproval

    21:02:22 <meetingology> Please vote on: Ubuntu Russia reapproval

    21:02:22 <meetingology> Public votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (private votes don't work yet, but when they do it will be by messaging the channel followed by +1/-1/+0 to me)

    21:02:26 <huats> +1

    21:02:26 <meetingology> +1 received from huats

    21:02:29 <xdatap1> +1

    21:02:29 <meetingology> +1 received from xdatap1

    21:02:32 <SergioMeneses> +1

    21:02:32 <meetingology> +1 received from SergioMeneses

    21:02:33 <itnet7> +1

    21:02:33 <meetingology> +1 received from itnet7

    21:03:22 <huats> Agafonov: where are team reports btw ?

    21:03:26 <huats> czajkowski: your vote ?

    21:03:48 <Agafonov> huats: the most valuable question!

    21:04:35 <czajkowski> +1

    21:04:35 <meetingology> +1 received from czajkowski

    21:04:54 <Agafonov> the issue we have this probles since last reapproval...

    21:05:07 <huats> #endvote

    21:05:07 <meetingology> Voting ended on: Ubuntu Russia reapproval

    21:05:07 <meetingology> Votes for:5 Votes against:0 Abstentions:0

    21:05:07 <meetingology> Motion carried

    21:05:14 <huats> So ubuntu-ru congrats

    21:05:21 <huats> but please try to work on that

    21:05:23 <Agafonov> wow

    21:05:32 <Agafonov> thanks!

    21:05:36 <huats> it would be really needed for the reapproval in 2 years !

    21:05:37 <Malamut> Thanks a lot

    21:05:42 <SergioMeneses> congratulations ubuntu russian team

    21:05:46 <huats> (we would have a close look at that)

    21:05:55 <xdatap1> congratulations guys

    21:05:59 <Malamut> we'll try to do our best

    21:06:05 <huats> It is important for you to share your great work with the rest of the world Smile :)

    21:06:12 <Agafonov> huats: I think we have some powers now!!!

    21:06:13 <itnet7> Good job Ubuntu-ru Thanks for working on it for the future!!

    21:06:28 <huats> I think it is it !

    21:06:36 <ghosthost> thank you

    21:06:38 <huats> Nothing else on the agenda !

    21:06:48 <huats> Thanks everyone for joining us !

    21:06:53 <SergioMeneses> huats, no

    21:06:57 <SergioMeneses> Big Grin :)

    21:07:00 <huats> no ?

    21:07:08 <xdatap1> thanks everyone

    21:07:15 <xdatap1> good night

    21:07:29 <Agafonov> thanks again!

    21:07:33 <huats> See you all next month !

    21:07:38 <Fuchs> nighty night Smile :)

    21:07:38 <SergioMeneses> ok guys tanks for coming

    21:07:41 <SergioMeneses> I see you

    21:07:51 <huats> #endmeeting

Generated by MeetBot 0.1.5 (http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology)

LoCoCouncil/Minutes/20120717 (last edited 2012-07-18 03:08:12 by itnet7)