Ubuntu MOTU Meeting, 7th of September 2005
- Status of Transitions
C++ transition has gone well, http://cerberus.0c3.net/~adconrad/frozenapps.txt lists very few packages
As for MOTUGhc6Transition, Lamont has been busy fixing & it is now working again. Packages Build-Depending on it will be uploaded ASAP
Packages with install dependencies/build dependencies not already in breezy will be ignored unless it's an easy fix. Some may be MorgueCandidates
- Malone bug policies
We discussed MOTU/Bugs/MaloneUsage
- In summary - when working on a bug, universe bugs are assigned to 'MOTU', bug status is set to 'Accepted', with a comment.
- The other main issue is handling of bugs in 'main'
< ogra> so until malone is for main too, i'd propose to close them with a predefined note
- The submitter will be notified by this close notice to submit their bug in bugzilla if it still exists
- We plan to discuss this issue on the ubuntu-devel mailing list
- Malone Bug Love Day
- This is going to be a day (or 48 hours, as usual) in #ubuntu-bugs, where we make a concerted effort to help users file bugs, and to close bugs that are on Malone.
- The Bug Love Day is scheduled on Saturday 17th September, for all timezones.
We will announce this on the mailing lists & call for people to help out where they can.
- Rotating of time for meeting
Meeting times will alternate between Wednesday 22:00 UTC & Thursday 12:00 UTC
Next meeting is 22nd September, 12:00 UTC