What follows is a brief series of suggestions and guidelines to help translator teams start writing stories about how Ubuntu translated in different languages could make a difference.
Suggestion & Guidelines
- Write about your translation team and your team members, the goals you set and what you achieved
- Write about your team structures, how you manage the work, or what is your translation workflow
- Write about your translation sprints and meetings
- Write about schools or public institutions that are using Ubuntu in your mother tongue
- In your stories, if you can, include interviews with the people that helped translating Ubuntu or that achieved something thanks to Ubuntu in their language
- Include pictures of yourself, your team, or the people that Ubuntu helped, make the story feel more human!
- Do not hesitate to write!