Software Freedom Day 2008 (29 October 2008): * Organisation , * Photos, * Abstract, * Rapport (Fr) , * Report (En), * Rapport (Ar)
* Visit the Software Freedom Day's website (http://www.sfdtunisia.org/) for more information.
* esprit, where I work, was one of the sponsors.
* I took part with Ubuntu-tn in this event by a workshop on VirtualBox.
ENIS event 8.12 and migration project (20 and 21 Dec 2008): * Organization, * Photos , * Abstract , * UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter
* ENIS is one of the most oldest and respectful high school in Tunisia (http://www.enis.rnu.tn). It's in Sfax (about 300 Km away from Tunis where I live).
* I participate with Ubuntu-tn team in the install party and workshops of the first day. here our preparation for the event.
* I participate with Ubuntu-tn team in the migration project in the second day.
* here (En) an article with more details about the migration project. I was in the Group 3 who did the development of the scripts of installation and configuration of the Desktop PCs.
ENIS event 9.01 and migration project (23, 24 and 25 Jan 2009): * Organization , * Photos here and here , * Abstract , * UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter
* This three day was to ensure the success of the first ENIS event 8.12
* More then 200 machines was migrated successfully from Windows XP to Ubuntu 8.04 (this action was initied in the first ENIS event 8.12)
* in the first day: I participate with a conference about the economic model in FOSS world and how he choice of open source software can be better. Link to the presentation.
* in the second day: I participate with a conference about C/C++ programming under Ubuntu. I spoke about GTK+ and Qt and how they are Cross-Platform. Link to the presentation.
* more photos here and here of this three days event.
École Supérieure des Sciences Économiques et Commerciales : ESSEC Event 9.04 : * Organization, *Photos, * Abstract, * Rapport (fr), * Report (En)
* I participate with a presentation about 'How do they earn money from open source softwares?'. The purpose of this presentation was to explain some parts of the economic model of Free Software. Link to the presentation (odp).
Institut Superieur des Etudes Technologiques de Bizerte (ISET Bizerte) ISET Bizerte Event 9.05 : * Organization, * Photos
* I participate with a presentation about 'How do they earn money from open source softwares?'. The same of ESSEC event.
* I did a quick presentation to how you can install softwares in Ubuntu and how to use VirtualBox.
* I participate in the install party.