|Slideshow ^ |< << Slide 16 of 81 >> >||
Animal skins were so popular for Gutsy, that I figured it would be a good idea to console those who really wanted them as default. Animal skins are quite groundbreaking; therefore, they are a perfect match for this defining release. What's even better is that feather-based wallpapers align with the release name, Hardy Heron. - NanleyChery
Please feel free to (in fact I encourage you to) post any Remixes, derivatives, or related art in the Contributions section below, thanks!
Tropical Feather: Renegade
- For images, use a low resolution picture in the wiki page. It should be no taller than 240 pixels. If you need to upload higher resolutions, please upload them as an attachment and link to them from the page.
There are two tools located at Artwork/Documentation/Software/Wiki_Scripts to help you with this
Use attachment:thumbnail.png and [attachment:file.png linkname]
Use @SIG@ to leave your signature at the end of your comment. New comments should be placed at the bottom of the feedback.
- This looks great! Can you attach .xcf files?
- I don't mean to be picky, but I think this looks a bit too scary for Ubuntu.
- Amazing work, I hardly think its too scary... my only complaint is the composition when it comes to placement of the ubuntu sign... eilu's placement fits better... thats my only complaint... I'd say use this one.
- I think its cool stuff, but it really might be too dark or monotone for the masses or for corporate environments. I really do think those working with animal close-ups are on the right track: first off, they're naturally wonderfully textured, typically undistracting, complex, organic, and beautiful. Plus they hint at some of the underlying Ubuntu values. Keep up the good work. I personally think that Apple's 'big cat fur' backgrounds are great and should be referenced. -Sumit
- Comment 5
I have attached two compressed files: a large file with .xcf's, larger previews, and source images, and a smaller file with just the .xcf's [which contain the source images and the previews (final versions of source images) - you won't miss anything]. Oh and any other .xcf's are Remixes.