|Slideshow ^ |< << Slide 50 of 81 >> >||
Keywords: Light silk-like feeling. Warm, soft, relaxing.
I recall Mark Shuttleworth talking about what he liked in so much in the Dapper splash screen. Among the things I recall are:
- Subtle brush strokes, giving a textured look
- Burnt edges
- Encased in a layer of glass
A link to his actual words would be good, but I lack one for now. In any case, let's give him what he wants!
Palette : None yet
Gimp project file This item was initially created for Edgy but was proposed very late in the cycle and was never really reviewed. It represents very well the core design ideas. -- -- MikkelKamstrupErlandsen 2007-10-23 21:24:55
- For images, use a low resolution picture in the wiki page. It should be no taller than 240 pixels. If you need to upload higher resolutions, please upload them as an attachment and link to them from the page.
There are two tools located at Artwork/Documentation/Software/Wiki_Scripts to help you with this
Use attachment:thumbnail.png and [attachment:file.png linkname]
Use @SIG@ to leave your signature at the end of your comment. New comments should be placed at the bottom of the feedback.
- Marcelo Atie: You have my vote !!
- I think this looks *very* good. -Sumit, 2009|01|30