|Slideshow ^ |< << Slide 10 of 79 >> >||
Coffee and Milk
In my opinion it's time to pass on that screaming orange. I suggest using light brown colors for an distinctive yet modern look.
It uses the Murrine Engine and Emerald but there should also be a matching Metacity theme.
This is the current working state, I intend to post the GTK and Emerald theme soon.
Fullsize Image by pid42
- For images, use a low resolution picture in the wiki page. It should be no taller than 240 pixels. If you need to upload higher resolutions, please upload them as an attachment and link to them from the page.
There are two tools located at Artwork/Documentation/Software/Wiki_Scripts to help you with this
Use attachment:thumbnail.png and [attachment:file.png linkname]
Use @SIG@ to leave your signature at the end of your comment. New comments should be placed at the bottom of the feedback.
* The background is pretty (is it yours?). I don't like the colour theme nor the graphics. I also don't like the right-align title bar. It seems unnatural. Keep it to the left or centered for use latin-based folk. -- Brettalton 2008-06-18 22:08:59
* I too dislike the colour theme, it's too dry and bland. I think it should be a lovely bright orange colour, though I like the top launcher bar's colour - that suits it well. Much like Brettalton, I also dislike the right aligned title bar, it looks really uneven and fiddly. My only other suggestion would be to change the close/maximise/minimise buttons to something more stylish. However, I really like the Up and Down arrows with the maximise and minimise, they're simple yet effective. Other then that, nice work. -- LostOverThere 2020-07-06 20:58:00
* Looks dreamy... makes you want to fall asleep. While it imo themes should be exciting.
This theme should defintly be mixed with this mock up here http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=437694 I love the background from that and it would go with this also I think 'Gilouche' window borders. That would make one amazing default theme. Here's my version (my-version-of-the-theme.png at the bottom of the page) it's closer to the one on the forum but still what do you think. I can make a new section for it (if someone tells me how) if you wan. Also everything in the screen shot is real apart from the mouse.
* I really like this theme, its cool.
* Where can I get this emerald theme? I love it!
* I really enjoy this theme, I'd use it.