|Slideshow ^ |< << Slide 31 of 79 >> >||
Most of what I've seen in terms of interface design has been awfully conservative and not very intrepid at all. I have a proposal to kickstART the design paradigm. First is to get rid of the idea of desktop and background and wallpaper altogether. Using transparency and 3d dynamic elements jump off into more Heads up display kind of look and feel.
The curved horns of the Ibex can become a task bar which exists in a midlevel transparent space.Window icons would line up on the red line between yellow dots with transparent thumbs radiating outward.The Ubuntu logo would rotate and serve as a selection widget w/ the heads as buttons. The yellow background would show a preview of an item when it is moused over,touched,or otherwise selected Item would foreground on tap and interface would dissolve until recalled.
- For images, use a low resolution picture in the wiki page. It should be no taller than 240 pixels. If you need to upload higher resolutions, please upload them as an attachment and link to them from the page.
There are two tools located at Artwork/Documentation/Software/Wiki_Scripts to help you with this
Use attachment:thumbnail.png and [attachment:file.png linkname]
Use @SIG@ to leave your signature at the end of your comment. New comments should be placed at the bottom of the feedback.
More to come. - -- Falseflag 2008-05-12 05:24:16
- brilliant idea but I don't like your concept
I don't get it and I don't like it. -- Brettalton 2008-06-18 22:22:33
- [get | view] (2008-05-12 05:14:51, 148.6 KB) [[attachment:ibexwp.jpg]]
- [get | view] (2008-05-12 05:16:39, 4.4 KB) [[attachment:ibexwpthumb.jpg]]
- [get | view] (2008-05-12 06:25:14, 160.2 KB) [[attachment:itrans.jpg]]
- [get | view] (2008-05-12 06:24:42, 5.6 KB) [[attachment:itransth.jpg]]