|Slideshow ^ |< << Slide 65 of 79 >> >||
A sane default theme with a smooth pallete of colors for a pleasant experience in linux.
A theme that uses some specific ubuntu old theme concepts (orange pallete, metacity ..) but makes a change to a complete clearlooks engine. The purpose is use a theme standard, easy for the eyes and fast. It uses the standard GNOME visual look: No excesive pixmap painted widgets, all from engine and all coherent.
- Uses orange for the selected color and sand color for the rest.
- Buttons are contrasted and more shiny that the background.
- Menu is background color and creates continuity with the rest of the window.
- Toolbar and the notebook are more shiny that background and create sensation of volume.
- Panel has a gradient effect and resizable up to 48px.
- Metacity is original and based on clearlooks code.
- The fonts use a dark color but not totally black.
Is compatible with any size of font but I recommend sans 10 for metacity and sans 8 for the rest.
For my taste, metacity transparencies makes the theme look bad. All other composite effects looks perfect.
- For images, use a low resolution picture in the wiki page. It should be no taller than 240 pixels. If you need to upload higher resolutions, please upload them as an attachment and link to them from the page.
There are two tools located at Artwork/Documentation/Software/Wiki_Scripts to help you with this
Use attachment:thumbnail.png and [attachment:file.png linkname]
Use @SIG@ to leave your signature at the end of your comment. New comments should be placed at the bottom of the feedback.
Too soft, hard to read the title bar.-- Brettalton 2008-06-18 23:03:58
- It's true, the new version is more sharp -- dw
I fail to see what is new in this. Looks like Hardy pretty much, and too much (IMHO). -- Karoliina Salminen 2019-05-26 05:14:22