|Slideshow ^ |< << Slide 13 of 79 >> >||
This is my suggestion for the upcoming Intrepid Ibex theme.
Using mostly the two suggested initial colors: Black and Orange.
- For images, use a low resolution picture in the wiki page. It should be no taller than 240 pixels. If you need to upload higher resolutions, please upload them as an attachment and link to them from the page.
There are two tools located at Artwork/Documentation/Software/Wiki_Scripts to help you with this
Use attachment:thumbnail.png and [attachment:file.png linkname]
Use @SIG@ to leave your signature at the end of your comment. New comments should be placed at the bottom of the feedback.
The desktop icons are from KDE-Look http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=50667
End of edit conflict
- I've seen some wicked stuff throught the years, but yours really kicks ass! - Anonymousman123 Today, during Twilight.
In Sweden we also have this lovely animal, as well as "knekkebrøt" and polar bears - JachniNücklycken Today, 14:23 08/10/07
- Your concept needs work, make sure you don't make it too cute. The demographic has always been those in their 20's and 30's. - FOSSArtist63 34:43 12/54/23
I think this animal opens the way to perfect contrasts in a theme / wallpaper / whatever. It's cute in a way, but also dark and itchy, which doesn't have to be the 'Ubuntu message' but it's useful in colorshemes and so on. In other words, nice! - TotalWormage
- The platypus - a sort of strange brown penguin. Hmmmm... I think I like the idea!
- [get | view] (2008-08-06 00:32:49, 54.6 KB) [[attachment:darkorangedesktop.png]]
- [get | view] (2008-08-06 00:32:31, 28.9 KB) [[attachment:darkorangelogin.png]]